Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Feel Fried





God, Let The Flow Of Energies Within Me Be Always Alive.


 I must say that having a blog kinda bridges me to some friends.  Some that I hardly, with apologies, communicate much nor I have been meeting up (with them) for a while.  But, thanks to these people, it makes my existence here - both in blogosphere world and my life, meaningful.  It gives me the joy at the concern of an appreciative audience.  I am filled with a sense of beautiful landscape of gratitude that there are people who actually care for me.  The calls and emails that I receive surpass my expectation.

Of course, I do hope that my blog provides a purpose, not only for myself but, to them and to others.  Little that I know, the absence from writing here makes some of these friends to contact me and ask for my well being.  Perhaps, it is the way I pen my thought (as in my last entry The Commitment) where I hope to re-energize and become active again.  Yet, I am still kinda missing in action.  Still MIA.  And, for the goodness of things, I wonder what is my next excuse?

Truth is, I am experiencing some kind of a writer's block.  Haha, not that I am a professional writer nor an author, but my attempt to write some articles for Reiki Sanctuary has failed.  For the last week or so, I hardly can write more than three paragraphs though I have thought of few topics.  Though I have something in mind to write about.  Twice, I push myself forward and it is only pushing me back with a feeling of (more) restlessness.  Admittedly, I have difficulty expressing with the task at hand.

Perhaps, I am too strict with myself.  That I want to write not for the sake of writing but to write so that I can reflect upon myself.  That I am making a conviction to improve the purpose of (my) life.  That I want to write more than three, four or only five paragraphs.  But this task has become a struggle lately.  Why?, I really do not know.  The only thing that I know, whenever the blocks come, I have to pop paracetamol to ease my headache.

Yes, after the last entry, I was away for a short holidays.  With a twist of unplanned event, I had to make another trip just two days after my return.  I had to be in another city to settle some family issues.  Though things have settled and I am back to normal, the state of my mental restlessness has not.  I still find it hard to focus.  I find it hard to begin the flow of continuous writing (even if I could manage to do with two paragraphs).  I must admit this inert energy has been with me for the last few months.  I have given myself with some excuses as seen from the last few entries here too.

I am pushing myself here today because I owe it to some of these friends.  I want to say that I appreciate the care, the concern and the love.  It is such gesture that I must always remember .. and the best way is for me to pen it down.

For now, I still continue to pray for myself.  I still want to write .. all because, I care.



    About Me

    I am a certified Master in Traditional USUI REIKI and KARUNA REIKI. I am also a certified practitioner in MAGNIFIED HEALING and INNER DANCE.

    I have been teaching and conducting spirituality, healing and energy works (including Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Spinal Qiqong) for more than two decades.

    These are the classes I conduct:
    (for Individual and/or Groups)

    a) Life / Motivational Coach
    b) Usui Reiki (all the 4 levels)
    c) Awareness Before Change
    d) Born Rich
    e) Tibetan Geomancy ** (reading and consultation)

    ** Please have your house plan


    ABOUT REIKI SANCTUARY

    In Reiki Sanctuary, we feel blessed. We feel the abundance and greatly appreciate for all that have been showered. We can only keep counting ..

    [Continue Reading ...]



    CONTACT ME



    All emails are private and confidential


    Need Healing?

    I offer Reiki Distant Healing (See REIKI HOSPITAL OF LIFE for more information) for those who seek healing, higher & spiritual guidance.

    Do contact me should you want me to add you to this healing space. You might want to share your issues via email.

    I do not charge for doing this service; there is no fee involved. My intention is pure as I truly believe it is always good that we can attain to be with our Highest Self.

    We deserve to be healthy, peaceful and joyful.